Total Pageviews

Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm such a bad grandchild




When I heard that my grandmother was admitted to hospital, I didn't feel something odd until I saw my grandmother's condition in the hospital.I can't even say a word when i see her current condition because she's like having a serious illness. She just lying on the bed and just look like her entire body is paralyzed. But when i asked my mother she just said that my grandmother is just having a gastric. But looking to her current condition right now it's like she's having a more serious illness.

I've done so many things thats always make her angry. I just can't believe that she will be like this. Last time i saw her, she was very healthy and  vibrant and still can walk normally like she always do.......but now it's different, she can't even stand by her self with her current condition right now. I just hope that she will getting better when i come home next time......what a bad grandchild am I? surely i am..............

I don't now that today is the last day i saw my grandmother still breathing........i was very surprised when i got a phone call from my mother in the midnight and she said that my grandmother was passed away.......after i got this news, i can't sleep bcuz this is all happened in sudden.

Yet, i still feel guilty to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment