Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sleepy......=_=


One hour already passed after midnight but i'm still awake with my laptop which is still attached, so i take this opportunities to update my blog.
(It's been a while ==)

I was doing my assignment and still not finish after midnight. Actually i'm so sleepy but if i don't complete it today i will delay them until come the day that i feel so stress thinking all of them.
(This is my worst habit >_<)

But then, i was like, "maybe i can continue doing it tomorrow morning since i'll be leaving my house tomorrow at 10a.m.*that was the plan*. After i think about it, how can i do so if i sleep at 2a.m and need to wake up so early and continue this task while i always woke up at least at 9a.m (this is the earliest that i can).?
=_="

Finally I made my decision. I decided to continue doing it tomorrow after i arrive to Kota Kinabalu hahaha
It's like i'm satisfied after making this decision XP hohoho



I guess thats all for today........Oyasumisanai minna!!


No comments:

Post a Comment