Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Basic English presentation Interior Design bedroom

On our previous basic English class, we've been told to make a presentation about our own course. Of course we need to prepare a model for our presentation.
(Gyahhh.....have no time to sleep >_<)

In our yesterday class...we also been told to produce a model about the unstable and stable buildings.
Actually we need to bring some sort of material such as cardboard, scissors, cutter, glue & etc. Too bad for me i don't bring any of them on our yesterday class XP.

But then our lecturer said that we need to make a group of three people to do this assignment and i've choosed two of my friend from my class. Honestly, I feel like I'm save because i don't need to produce the model myself instead i need to do it together with my group member to produce these model.

For our basic English presentation, we will do a discussion tomorrow at class. But first i need to ask for my previous semester result at MAA building to complete my pre-registeration form. I hope our discussion tomorrow will be going well. Also hope this one to finish quickly so i can continue doing my other assignmnet.

I hope our presentation day will be successful.
Grrrrr XD.......




No comments:

Post a Comment